puppet 0.24.2

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Wed Mar 19 22:11:44 UTC 2008

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
>
>> I'm sure you all appreciate people are running *enterprise linux* for
>> a reason, and do not want to bother with package foo like this like if
>> it were Fedora.
>
> Breaking user configuration shouldn't be done in Fedora updates either.

This isn't about Fedora. This doesn't concern Fedora.

I just wish I could count on the Enterprise Linux branch - with or
without EPEL and/or subscriptions and/or a toll-free number - to be more
stable, so that there's actually a good (and valid!) reason to use it.

--
Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip