Final step for rt3 in EL-5

Xavier Bachelot xavier at bachelot.org
Thu Mar 20 13:09:48 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I've just made the request for an EL-5 branch for rt3. After some mail
discussion with Marek Mahut, it appears he will not have enough time to
maintain rt3 in EPEL, so I'll be the primary maintainer and he'll be
co-maintainer. The only problem is rt3 is really a big piece of code and
our perl-fu might not be strong enough in case of troubles, so any help
to maintain this software for EPEL would be greatly appreciated. There
was more than Marek and I showing interest in bringing this to EPEL, so
I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Xavier