Call for committee seat members: open seats?

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 01:45:15 UTC 2008

Currently the EPEL committee page has a problem with it: There is one
empty seat and Karsten Wade is listed twice :). I would like to
correct both issues..

Mike McGrath (mmcgrath)
Michael Stahnke (stahnma)
Kevin Fenzi (nirik)
Karsten Wade (quaid)
Jeff Sheltren (Jeff_S)
Stephen J Smoogen (smooge) (Chair)
# there is one vacant seat right now

1) Is someone supposed to be listed, and isnt :)
2) We would like to elect a new standing member next meeting (20080326)

Currently Xavier Lamien has asked to be a member of the committee..
and I want to make sure if there is anyone else who would like to be a
member.

Thanks