Wiki Pages that need love

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Tue Oct 14 15:49:06 UTC 2008

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 11:51:33PM +0200, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> database all the maintainers that maintain at least one EL branch. I'll
> mail Toshio to ask whether it is possible. And the text on this page
> should certainly be shortened.

Toshio kindly answered me. Currently there is no url that can be used
for that, but he did a simple script to get that information.

The script is here:
http://toshio.fedorapeople.org/pkgdb/id_to_owner.py

The result is here:
http://toshio.fedorapeople.org/pkgdb/epel-owner.txt

And the bug is filled here:
https://fedorahosted.org/packagedb/ticket/131

I think that the best thing to do would be to put the list of names in a
separate page with something telling 'packagers maintaining an EPEL branch,
current on the `date of today`' and wait for the bug to be solved.

--
Pat