portaudio in EL-5?

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Wed Oct 15 13:01:52 UTC 2008

I see that portaudio was branched for EL-5, but it doesn't appear that
any builds were done.  Is there are reason that I shouldn't update the
branch to v19 and issue a build?  I'd like to test building of
Asterisk 1.6 on EL-5 and there is a modules that makes use of
portaudio.  The module is optional, but it'd be nice to keep the spec
files in sync with Fedora without a lot of %if magic.

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"