Plague on EL5

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Thu Sep 4 19:12:46 UTC 2008

[root at bcfg2 ~]# cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 5.2 (Final)
[root at bcfg2 ~]# rpm -q plague
plague-0.4.5.2-1
[root at bcfg2 ~]# plague-client build plague plague-0.4.5.2-1.fc9.src.rpm el5
Package plague enqueued.  Job ID: 6.

please help me to know whats different between your setup and mine.
because it works for me.

I think at this point irc might be easier than a million emails.

Dennis

> EL5:
>
> $ rpm -e --nodeps python-sqlite
> (because yum requires it)
>
> $ rpm -q plague
> plague-0.4.5.2-1.el5
> (using python-sqlite2)
>
> $ plague-client build ...
> Server returned an error: Insufficient privileges.
>

> As I've said before. Still incompatible with python-sqlite2.
> It only works with EL5 if python-sqlite installed.
>
> The good news: yes, plague-user-manager "find" now works again,
> also with sqlite2. So far, the sqlite2/sqlite3 patches are
> still compatible with sqlite1.

Dennis Gilmore, RHCE