Testing -> Signed

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Mon Sep 8 16:12:54 UTC 2008

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 10:34 AM, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com> wrote:

> We had a question from someone who is waiting for the collectd package
> to migrate from testing to stable.  How long does this take?  Is there
> a bodhi-like system for giving feedback?  Is there anything we can do
> to influence the process?

The archives are thy friend:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/epel-devel-list/2008-August/msg00001.html

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"