Need to move Monday meeting

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 18:15:42 UTC 2008

2008/9/12 Kevin Fenzi <kevin at tummy.com>:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 17:06:22 -0600
> smooge at gmail.com ("Stephen John Smoogen") wrote:
>
>> I have a post-operation checkup on Monday 1545 UTC and can't miss it.
>> I need to move the EPEL meeting either to 14:00 or 17:00. Who can make
>> either of those times?
>
> I could make 17:00, but not 14:00.

Ok lets make it 1700. since thats enough people.

Topics:

1. Do we need to make new signing keys?
2. Koji/Bodhi status (please real soon, please)
3. EPEL marketing
3a. EPEL graphic/etc.
4. Layered products (sub-repos)
     Many layered products (dogtag, spacewalk, etc) require newer
versions of 'core' apps.. so would need to be in a sub-repository to
be available.
--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux