Meeting via Email: Subject 1 Time for meetings

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 23:27:39 UTC 2008

2008/9/23 Karsten 'quaid' Wade <kwade at redhat.com>:

> I've been thinking about that exact problem.  How about if we add
> meeting channel usage one at a time?  (Paul Cc:'d as the guy who started
> this new channel # thing.

I think that Paul started the channel # thing based on the simple fact
that with the new FESCo meeting time as of the current FESCo, we were
running over with the docs meeting on a fairly regular basis. I'm sure
the same applies to other groups as well.

Maybe he got a little overzealous in [1-4],. but I think at least -1
is required. :)