Status of python-twisted-mail, and others

Michael Stahnke mastahnke at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 03:04:10 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:46 PM, Joshua J. Kugler <joshua at eeinternet.com> wrote:
> Hi! First off, thank you much for the EPEL. It has made maintaining my
> boxes much easier!
>
> Second: does anyone know the status of the various python-twisted-*
> packages?  I notice some, like python-twisted-mail are missing.
>
> Thanks!
It looks like python-twisted is a meta-package for the entire twisted
framework.  Some portions are in, and some are out.

%{python}-twisted-core   >= %{version} -- Available in EPEL
%{python}-twisted-conch  -- Built in mock from F-9 without issue
(should file bug)
%{python}-twisted-lore   -- Built in mock from F-9 without issue
%{python}-twisted-mail  -- Built in mock from F-9 without issue
%{python}-twisted-names   -- Available in EPEL
%{python}-twisted-news   -- Built in mock from F-9 without issue
%{python}-twisted-runner -- Built in mock from F-9 without issue
%{python}-twisted-web    -- Available in EPEL
%{python}-twisted-words   -- Available in EPEL

It looks like there is a bug 439977, that is already open requesting
twisted in EPEL.   I updated the bug to emphasize the request.

stahnma