Recent change in mock ??

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Fri Jun 5 18:14:07 UTC 2009

When I upgraded to CentOS 5.3 mock worked post upgrade.

Last week I tried to build a binary rpm and it failed, didn't even get
to the build part. It built outside of mock, but I figured it might just
be a kink in the repos, it wasn't urgent that I install it so I left it
at that.

Today I tried to build a noarch rpm and it also failed (builds outside
of mock).

The mock configuration:

http://www.clfsrpm.net/yjl-5-php-i386.cfg

The root log:

http://www.clfsrpm.net/failed.root.i386-squirrelmail-1.4.19-0.src.rpm.txt

mock-0.9.14-1.el5

Only odd thing I'm doing - /var/lib/mock is a symlink to /mock/mock -
but that symlink is still there.

[mpeters at athens ~]$ df -m |grep mock
                          11904      1757      9533  16% /mock

definitely not a space issue.

Anyone off hand know why I suddenly can't build even noarch rpms in mock?