Repository Tagging, why don't we do it?

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:55:56 UTC 2009

There was a topic of conversation that was brought up in #rhel that I
wanted to address here on the mailing lists. What about repo tagging?
Why do (all that I know of) other 3rd party repositories seem to tag
their packages in respect to their repo such as foo-0.1.i386.el5.rf or
foo-0.1.i386.el5.at (or however the method is preferred) and we don't?

Just wanted to post the question here because I didn't/don't have the answer.

Thanks,
    -Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com