June stable push ?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Jun 12 13:49:26 UTC 2009

On 12.06.2009 15:35, Jeff Sheltren wrote:
> On Jun 12, 2009, at 5:00 AM, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> Hey, not
>> even one of the steering committee members actually answered your mail
>> in the past few days which IMHO tells us everything already.
> I was under the impression that only a couple of people have access to
> do the push.

That's correct, as mentioned in my mail -- only dglimore has permissions
to push packages atm afaik.

But no special requirements are needed to prepare the push (which was
mentioned in my mail as well; sigh). Heck, the necessary steps were even
linked to from the schedule page for the EPEL Steering Committee
meetings -- but that page wasn't updated/adjusted since
Fedoraproject.org moved to the new wiki, which feels like ages ago --
another area where nearly nothing happened over the past few months :-(

CU
knurd