wiki wrangler volunteer, fedbot questions

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Jun 13 06:14:22 UTC 2009

Hey, I just caught up on the minutes from today's meeting.

First, I noticed that the minutes weren't automatically in a Fedora
domain.  Do we manually move them to the wiki?

http://www.scrye.com/~kevin/fedora/fedora-meeting/2009/fedora-meeting.2009-06-12-21.00.log.html

Second, I saw the call for EPEL wiki wrangling, and I would like to do
that.  Help needed, but I can outline a good plan for:

* Page renaming
* Content moving
* Organization

... then execute that plan ongoing.

To start with, I wanted to get us a few things:

* Task list
* Upcoming meeting agenda

Are those generated somehow by fedbot? Or do I just pull them from the
highlighted text visible in the IRC log?

thx - Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41