Websites and things

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Mar 2 18:08:03 UTC 2009

On 01.03.2009 08:52, Karsten Wade wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 08:41:01PM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> Maybe I should have added here: It's a SIG that is governed by the EPEL
>> Steering Committee.
> Meaning the structure of leadership is even more flexible, since SIGs
> have no requirements on how leadership is handled.

Normally correct, but FESCo handled "running EPEL" over to the EPEL
Steering Committee. So bigger changes might make that irrelevant or
would require re-evaluation by FESCo.

But I doubt anyone cares there -- writing regular reports (similar to
those from the FPC) also was a obligation iirc, but nobody cares that
there haven't been reports for months. Similar for regular IRC meeting.

Cu
knurd