Missing bladehpi.so in heartbeat-stonith-2.1.4-9.el5.i386

pierre.casenove at almerys.com pierre.casenove at almerys.com
Mon Nov 30 09:46:18 UTC 2009

Hello,
It's working. i've updated all the packages and now I have bladehip.so.
During the update, I had to perform a rpm -Uvh --nodeps on package
heartbeat-2.1.4-10.el5 because it was in a dependancy loop with package
heartbeat-gui-2.1.4-10.el5.

Only point is: when I launch command: stonith -t bladehpi -p
"{SYSTEM_CHASSIS,1}" -l

I get the list of the blades hosted in the blade center and then a
beautiful seg fault. But i'm don't think it is linked. Unfortunatly, I
could not find any log.

Thanks a lot for this build.

Pierre