EPEL'er Won't you be, won't you please, please won't you be, my sponsor

Lee Mitchell leemitchell.fedora at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 15:35:02 UTC 2010

Gianluca,  Thank you for taking your time to reply to my request.

Last night, after I sent my original email below, I was directed to the
fedora page on "how to be sponsored".  I'm glad to say the web page
below agrees with your advice.  Had I known this before, I would not have
sent this email request.

Again,
Thank you,
Lee