Mantis update missing?

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 21:47:46 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Guillaume Kulakowski
<guillaume.kulakowski at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> No information about Mantis 1.2 in EPEL and FEdora ?

I'm working on that one, but it's a huge update in terms of new
features (it's two years worth of upstream development) and I'm also
aggregating there some overdue packaging changes (split 3rd party
libs).
Additionally, it needs manual post install steps to complete so I'm
not sure I will be able to push it to EPEL.

Fedora is easier given the shorter release cycle, but I'll surely need
help for testing. I'll probably announce it on fedora-devel and/or
fedora-test as soon as I've something worth looking at.

In the meanwhile, I just pushed 1.1.8 to stable

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gianlucasforna