EPEL-6

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Thu Apr 29 20:49:21 UTC 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 06:09:46PM +0000, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> At this point if you have a package that has an EL-5 branch that you do not
> want a EL-6 branch for please add a file in the EL-5  branch called nobranch,
> please put in the file a reason why.  it could be as simple as "merged into foo

I'd prefer not to maintain any of my packages in EL-6. However there is no
technical reason for that, only that I have left fedora, I don't plan, right
now, to use EL-6, and I am certainly already a bad maintainer for EPEL.

So should I use that file, or is there another way for that kind of case?

--
Pat