RHEL6 beta repos for EPEL buildroots

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Mon Aug 2 23:45:26 UTC 2010

Once upon a time, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> said:
> Greetings.
>
> Currently EPEL-6 builds from two RHEL6 beta repos:
>
> 5.90Server Beta
> and
> 5.90Server Beta (Optional)
>
> There are however a number more that exist:
>
> 5.90Workstation Beta
> 5.90Workstation Beta (Optional)
> Clustered Storage Beta
> High Availability Beta
> Large Filesystem Beta
> Load Balance Beta
>
> I don't think EPEL should duplicate anything from any of these repos
> either, and I think they should also be available to build against.
> Would it be possible to add them to the external repos we build against?

There was a discussion here about the RHEL layered products a while
back, and IIRC the decision was that EPEL could duplicate/replace the
layered products (and that the layered products couldn't be dependencies
for EPEL).

So the first two in your list (the Workstation/Optional repos) should be
added, but the others should not.
--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>