cmake 2.6.4

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Fri Aug 20 16:13:11 UTC 2010

One more note about cmake 2.6.4:

Compilation is now done in the binary directory corresponding to the directory
of the source file rather than the top level directory.  As a result, any
secondary files generated (e.g. Fortran .mod files) now end up in different
locations.

The only EPEL package this affects that I know of is plplot.  I doubt that
many people were making use of the cmake and fortran 95 in EL5, so I don't
think this is a blocker.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion at cora.nwra.com