Proposal on what packages can be in EPEL6

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 23:09:10 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 13:32, Orion Poplawski <orion at cora.nwra.com> wrote:
> On 12/20/2010 01:41 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>>
>> I'd like to put forth a proposal here, comments or other opinions very
>> welcome. ;)

Question... who is using ppc64 on here to test/fix/help? From the
sounds of it, openjdk is going to take a bunch of bootstrapping of
building it from F12 rpms a couple of rounds until you have something
'working' on El6.

Does anyone have a need for it? [EG does IBM have some poor bas^W
developer who can help us through this?]

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren