Maven2 for EPEL .... round 1

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 17 20:55:53 UTC 2010

Hi all,
    I've been working on maven2 for a little while to get it working
on EL5 and it works on 32-bit but I'm still having hurdles with 64-bit
because of some Java awesomeness (notice the invisible sarcasm tags on
that). I thought I'd go ahead and drop a line to the EPEL community
and see if anyone else has any interest in joining in the fun, all
help is more than welcomed. Feel free to make snide remarks as well ;)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MavenEPEL

-AdamM

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com