EPEL-6 Plan of attack

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Tue Mar 16 22:38:50 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 16 March 2010 12:38:39 pm Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I wanted to put out there the plan for EL-6 branching and building.

Another thing that we need to work out is what architectures will be
supported.

we can build i686, x86_64, ppc and ppc64.  We could also likely build s390 and
s390x.  though that would mean we would need to mirror more rhel arches.  as
well access to the Z series builders would be more limited.

Dennis