rpm for ejabberd 2.1.2

Michael Bildner mbildner at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 16:07:57 UTC 2010

Peter,

Glad to hear you are working on updating it!

I tried the build you referred to but it requires util-linux-ng, which last time I checked was not available on RHEL or EPEL. I know that util-linux-ng is essentially a replacement for util-linux ... should the rpm require that for the EPEL?

Thanks.
Michael