EPEL + EUS (Extended Update Support) [aka zStream]

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed May 12 04:24:22 UTC 2010

On Tue, 11 May 2010 14:23:29 -0500
BJ Dierkes <wdierkes at 5dollarwhitebox.org> wrote:

> Hello all,

...snip...

> Just wondering if this is a dilemma for anyone else and what the plan
> might be.

I think this might be possible, but it would take a lot of work.
Currently we don't have different tags or repos for each of the
zstreams.

This would take at least:

- Setup new tags for 5.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.x, etc so they inherit right.
- Mirror repos for all the streams on the buildsys
- Setup mirrors so each stream is a seperate area.

It would be a lot of work. ;( Perhaps if there was enough interest and
people were willing to work on it we could consider it.

kevin