EPEL Meeting today... Proposed time and Agenda [2010-10-04 1930 GMT]

Mark Chappell tremble at tremble.org.uk
Mon Oct 4 08:02:58 UTC 2010

It's a Monday again, so it's EPEL meeting day...  Since 1930 UTC
worked so well the last couple of weeks I suggest we use it again.

So the following are items I'd like to see on the agenda, any one else
got something to add?

===
* Signing off on the new time
1930 GMT in #fedora-meeting seems to be working well, some of the
highest turnouts we've seen.

* Bugs Update
Any one got anything interesting to say on this this week?

* EL-6 Branching
There are a number of packages that didn't branch for EL-6 due to
inclusion in beta 1 that seem to have gone.  Should we just branch
them?  Or let people who need them branch them without waiting for a
existing EL maintainer who's not done anything branch them?  (I've got
at least 1 package with broken deps as a result)

* Open Floor
===

Mark