python-turboflot missing in EPEL 6 Beta

Connie Sieh csieh at fnal.gov
Tue Oct 19 20:06:32 UTC 2010

EPEL,

I am trying to install bodhi-server from EPEL 6 Beta on RHEL 6 Beta 2.

I am having a problem that python-turboflot is not included in RHEL 6 Beta
2 nor EPEL 6 Beta even though I obtained bodhi-server from EPEL 6.

     [root at sl6 bin]# yum install bodhi-server
     Setting up Install Process
     Resolving Dependencies
     --> Running transaction check
     ---> Package bodhi-server.noarch 0:0.7.4-1.el6 set to be updated
     --> Processing Dependency: python-turboflot for package:
     bodhi-server-0.7.4-1.el6.noarch
     --> Finished Dependency Resolution
     Error: Package: bodhi-server-0.7.4-1.el6.noarch (epel)
              Requires: python-turboflot
      You could try using --skip-broken to work around the problem
      You could try running: rpm -Va --nofiles --nodigest

Clearly python-turboflot has been included in Fedora 11, 12 and 13.

I do not know RedHat intentions on including this in the released RHEL 6.

Since RedHat did not include it in RHEL 6 BETA can you please include it
in EPEL 6.

I will obtain python-turboflot from Fedora 12/13 for my immediate needs.

Thanks

-Connie Sieh