Catalyst in EPEL 6

Iain Arnell iarnell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 09:33:00 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 6:59 PM, Edward Trochim <ejtrochim at alaska.edu> wrote:

> This sounds fantastic. Thanks to both of you for your help.

Okay, phase 1 is just about complete. Between us, Mark and I got
everything for perl-Catalyst-Devel built (and mostly updated to latest
version from CPAN). To be useful, though, I guess we need model and
view too. There's another handful of deps for
Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema and Catalyst::View::TT, again mostly
owned by Chris (Heap and Class-Unload are Marcela's).

perl-Graph (*)
perl-Path-Class (* needs updating in EPEL to 0.18)
perl-Spreadsheet-ParseExcel (*)
perl-Heap
perl-Catalyst-Model-DBIC-Schema
perl-Catalyst-View-TT
perl-CatalystX-Component-Traits
perl-Class-Accessor-Grouped (needs updating to 0.09005 in rawhide)
perl-Class-Base
perl-Class-C3-Componentised
perl-Class-DBI-Plugin-DeepAbstractSearch
perl-Class-MakeMethods
perl-Class-Unload
perl-Context-Preserve
perl-Data-Dumper-Concise
perl-DateTime-Format-Pg
perl-DateTime-Format-SQLite
perl-DBIx-Class (needs updating to 0.08123 in rawhide)
perl-DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader
perl-JSON-Any
perl-MooseX-Traits-Pluggable
perl-MooseX-Types-JSON
perl-MooseX-Types-Path-Class
perl-SQL-Translator (needs updating to 0.11006 in rawhide)
perl-Template-Provider-Encoding
perl-Template-Timer
perl-Text-RecordParser
perl-Text-TabularDisplay

and one new package for Math-Base36 is required to build the latest
version of DBIx-Class. If Mark doesn't beat me to it, I'll fire off
another bunch of branch requests and start building these too.

(*) already branched - just needs to be built

--
Iain.