389 directory server stack for EPEL 6

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 07:40:05 UTC 2011

Hi,

I understand that the 389 directory server stack for EPEL6 hasn't been
pushed due to the anticipation that 389 will be included in RHEL 6.1.
However, i wonder if it would be possible to push the 389 stack to
EPEL6 with an EVR such that when 6.1 is released the packages are
upgraded from EPEL to the RHEL packages? The reason I ask is that
it'll be a while before 6.1 releases of centos and scientific linux
are released (given that rhel 6.1 is currently not released but in
beta), and it would be nice to have a working 389 stack.

Cheers,
Jonathan