pmacct package proposal

Manuel Wolfshant wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Tue Aug 2 17:52:25 UTC 2011

On 08/02/2011 05:54 PM, Chris Wilson wrote:
> Hi Kevin,

>> How are you building it? local rpmbuild? mock?
> Local rpmbuild.

did you define and pass to rpmbuild one of the variables which triggers
the first branch of the test  ? By default these variables are not
defined and therefore the whole branch is skipped.
in koji the needed variables are defined by the build environment but
for local builds you must define them yourself, as appropriate for your
use case.