The Great EPEL Wiki redesign of 2011

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sun Feb 6 18:17:01 UTC 2011

Greetings.

I was hoping to work on this at the recent fudcon, but I didn't manage
to get around to it with all the other items going on. However, I
really want to get this done. It's long overdue. ;)

So, I have started a plan:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kevin/EPEL_Wiki_Redesign

If anyone wants to help or provide input, please do either here or in
the wiki page. I'm going to try and keep moving ahead on this and at
some point just do it. If people want to help, I can assign pages or
the like. ;)

Feedback welcome, and will try and discuss in the next meeting on
monday.

kevin