EPEL6 moving from Beta to release status soon.

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 12 11:54:30 UTC 2011

On 12/01/11 09:16, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> I think we should just go with a unless someone really is willing to
> work on b.
Well, I had a little attempt, just on x86_64, and was unable to get the
existing build to rebuild. With what Kevin said (and lack of ppc64 and
coding expertise), I think the exclude is going to be the most effective
process.

I'll look back shortly, and if no one has better suggestion, I'll add
the exclude ppc64 as Kevin suggested, so that my package can build.