xrootd-devel and missing header files

Andrew Hanushevsky abh at slac.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 28 03:32:08 UTC 2011

Hi Christina,

No, this was the right list. Unfortunately, we don't control the fedora
packaging (I didn't even know they were creating a separate package). They
should include all include files if they are going to include any simply
because I don't think they figure out the dependencies. At least that
would be my take.

Andy