Newer flex in EPEL?

Gianluca Sforna giallu at gmail.com
Tue May 17 09:02:15 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 11:46 PM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:

> It would require someone to package it up as non-conflicting and
> non-replacing. If that can be done then I don't think it would cause a
> problem.

I just checked and the two packages in Fedora repos work exactly this
way; we just need to use the compat-flex spec as a template for
building the flex 2.5.35 package. I wonder how about naming this new
package: flex2, flex35, flex2535 or?

If we agree on the naming I can wrap it up and submit for review. I
guess contacting the current flex maintainers is also a good idea.

--
Gianluca Sforna

http://morefedora.blogspot.com
http://identi.ca/giallu - http://twitter.com/giallu