Okay to package HTTPS Everywhere 2.0?

Russell Golden niveusluna at www.niveusluna.org
Mon Feb 27 18:06:05 UTC 2012

There will be new features in HTTPS Everywhere 2.0, but I'm not sure
they are significant enough to forbid packaging for EPEL. So, I'm
asking for opinions.

The new features will include:

> - 400+ new rulesets
> - numerous improvements to make the UI more usable
> - translations into a dozen languages
> - accessibility improvements for visually impaired users
> - an option to use the Decentralized SSL Observatory

Remember that this is a browser extension for Firefox. On most
machines, it'll probably auto-update in user profiles, anyway. At
least I assume so. I don't know the typical enterprise user profile
setup.

Thank you for your feedback.

Russell Golden
Fedora Project Contributor
niveusluna at niveusluna.org
(972) 836-7128
--
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will
add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your