Mock and CMS

Nelson Manuel Marques nelson-m-marques at ext.ptinovacao.pt
Tue Feb 28 10:21:55 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks for sharing. I was using a dummy.spec from a internal SVN repo used for internal training and indeed the spec was written in a kinky way.
I've added JRuby sources + spec to a new svn entry and tried to rebuild it with mock, it worked out just fine on a RHEL5.

I've got a few more tests to conduct, but I'll take a deeper look into mock later on. Thanks for helping.

Melhores cumprimentos,
Nelson M. Marques