Request EPEL Builds 4 calibre

Russell Golden niveusluna at www.niveusluna.org
Mon Jan 23 17:31:23 UTC 2012

>> Ah well. I guess calibre for EPEL6 is probably out.
>
> Yep. I would be happy to build it, but it's just too fast moving.
> It also releases every week.
> It also changes GUI/Interface as the author likes.
> It's not something that would fit well in a 'support for 7 years' repo.
> :(

How about in a separate, non-EPEL repo? Say, on repos.fedorapeople.org. I
know this is a little off topic, but I'd love to see it in a repo for when
I switch my server over to CentOS. I unfortunately don't know python, but
I might, MIGHT, be willing to learn it to do it myself, if nirik isn't
willing.