Overlap policy v20120615

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 17:01:15 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 11:52 AM, Bryan J Smith <b.j.smith at ieee.org> wrote:
> Anyone with a RHN Satellite Server can do the entite media history from the
> Kickstartable Trees in 5 minutes. I.e., I've done it many times over the
> years, even recently off-list to many.

Well, if you would like to tell us which packages based on some logic
we have access to replicate are part of what you define to be RHEL
that would be excellent. Saying you can do it in 5 minutes but not
doing it doesn't help anyone.

> What I've heard is that some here will only accept a specific, actual
> statement from Red Hat on its own entitlement history. So doing such, which
> I've also done, is moot.  I.e., we continue to have a lot of interpretation.

I haven't heard anyone here say that. From my perspective there just
needs to be some reasonable logic in where the line is drawn that EPEL
users can understand.

John