incompatible upgrade to apache traffic server

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 18:02:19 UTC 2012

On 24 June 2012 02:51, Jan-Frode Myklebust <janfrode at tanso.net> wrote:

> Will it be OK to do this upgrade in EPEL, together with an
> announcement to epel-announce, or are we stuck on v3.0 ?

First step is what you have done here... see who is using it and how
it will affect them. In two weeks put in an announcement that the
upgrade is in epel-updates and what users should do to get it working
after they update.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
recommend pleasant. You may quote me."  —James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd