New epel meeting time?

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri May 25 20:52:39 UTC 2012

Our meeting earlier this week was wed at 22UTC, and most everyone
agreed that the time was bad for them. Also, we were overlapping with
another group that meets in #fedora-meeting at that time. ;(

So, I have setup a whenisgood:

http://whenisgood.net/epel-meeting

If folks could go there and add availability we will try and find a
good meeting time.

Three things to note:

a) Monday the 28th is a holiday.
b) Tuesday the 29th is Fedora 17 release day and I will be busy.
c) I didn't block out times when the meeting channel is reserved, so we
may have to discard times that are overlapping with someone.

Thanks!

kevin