Thoughts from last meeting

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue May 29 15:18:22 UTC 2012

On 29 May 2012 09:09, Bryan J Smith <b.j.smith at ieee.org> wrote:
> Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net> wrote:

>> That way, if RH directory server folks want to maintain a set of
>> packages in EPEL as well, they can do so, and explain to their customers
>> how to use them (which would basically be "unsubscribe your test systems
>> from the directory server layered product RHN channel").
>
> Which leads to several suggestions to segment into two (2), so
> everyone realizes where something does and does not conflict.  That
> solves most of the issues for all parties and users.

So.. who is volunteering to do this work? Because it is going to be a
LOT of work (and no handwavy it can't be that much.. because it shows
pretty quickly the person who says it doesn't have a clue about the
infrastructure involved.)

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
recommend pleasant. You may quote me."  —James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd