An un-Folsom morning

Pádraig Brady P at draigBrady.com
Wed Nov 21 16:43:57 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 03:59:53PM +0100, Lars Kellogg-Stedman wrote:
 > It looks like at least the openstack-utils package is missing from
 > http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/openstack-essex/epel-6/.
 > I'm not sure if there's anything else.  I didn't keep close track of
 > which packages I got from where; yesterday was a little crazy.

The openstack-utils package in epel supports both essex and folsom,
so shouldn't need to be in the repo above.

I'll verify later, that the repo above is complete and falls back to
EPEL only for missing packages using yum-priorities as described at:
http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/openstack-essex/README

thanks,
Pádraig.