An un-Folsom morning

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 18:18:32 UTC 2012

On 21 November 2012 07:59, Alan Pevec <apevec at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Lars,
>
> we announced this update on Fedora Cloud SIG list with a call for testing:
> http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/cloud/2012-November/001848.html
> I'm sorry that you missed it, we should've posted it more widely.
> Fedora OpenStack team is using Cloud SIG list for announcements and
> I'd recommend you to subscribe.

Hi, I would like you guys to make sure you make such announcements in
EPEL list also. These sorts of non-destructive updates are NOT
supposed to happen in EPEL without notice and some sort of "approval"
because it really makes people irritated.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
"Don't derail a useful feature for the 99% because you're not in it."