[et-mgmt-tools] Greetings

Foreman, Tim tforeman at ibsys.com
Thu Nov 9 14:00:21 UTC 2006

I'm running CentOS 4.4 on my kickstart server and this is what I did:

I downloaded the source code for Cobbler and recompiled it on a box
with python 2.3 on it.

It seems to work fine. (Actually, it works great! I love Cobbler!)

The Cobbler spec file says it requires Python >= 2.3, but since the
rpm was built on a box with 2.4 on it, it won't install on a box with
2.3 on it.

YMMV

Timothy W. Foreman ~ Security Administrator ~ tforeman at ibsys.com
(651) 365-4181     ~ Internet Broadcasting  ~ www.ibsys.com
--
The Onion: Have you decided what you want to be when you grow up?
Berkeley Breathed: Dad. The rest is frosting.