[et-mgmt-tools] Possible bug in cobbler 0.4.5.3 on FC6

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Mon Apr 2 21:48:16 UTC 2007

The cobbler import code has been fixed and additionally tested against
the following:

-- a RHEL4 tree
-- a RHEL5 build tree
-- a FC5 development tree with some weird versions in it

Should be good to go.   If anyone wants to give Centos 4 a shot, please
do.   Code is pushed.

I'm planning for a release later this week incorporating previous
bugfixes and hopefully adding the ability for
cobbler ("cobbler repo add") to understand http:// and ftp://
repositories in addition to the rsync support it has now.    There simply
aren't a lot of rsync Fedora extras/updates mirrors and I know a lot of
3rd party repos don't do rsync://.