[et-mgmt-tools] boot locally after install via cobbler

Peter Wright wright at imageworks.com
Fri Aug 3 01:15:58 UTC 2007

hi all,
i'm currently working on moving a cluster over from Xcat to cobbler.  so
far things have gone quite smoothly, i have imported several distros -
created my own distros and gotten my custom kickstart's working quite
easilly!

my question is i have not figured out how one has an installation dial
back to the cobbler master node and tell it that it no longer needs to
to re-install itself.  with Xcat during the %post phase your node would
set it's status on the Xcat master node to boot locally after install -
is there something similar for cobbler?

hopefully i'm missing something basic here, but have had no luck reading
through the man pages or mailing list archives.

thanks!
-pete

--
Peter Wright