[et-mgmt-tools] boot locally after install via cobbler

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Fri Aug 3 01:34:41 UTC 2007

Hi Peter,

No, I don't think that'll work... but if you wrote a quick cgi to accept
the args of mac addr and netboot then you could exec the cobbler
command...

something like

%post

wget http://cobbler/cgi-bin/done_install?mac=00:11:22:33:44:55&netboot=n

You'd of course want to do the normal sanitization of user data.

I've got a script that I could modify to do this, let me know if you
need/want it.

Cheers,
Harry