[et-mgmt-tools] regarding virtual machine manager

tdsivakumar amrita tdsivakumar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 11:42:31 UTC 2007

sir,

   I try to install windows 2003 using virtual machine manger.I installed
fedroa7 in my machine.Using the virtual machine manager i tried to
install.Igot all the menu form the cd 's but after the formating and
copping over it
shows like normal windows installations that i t is going to
reboot.Afterthat the windows 2003 starts to install were it is telling
that  no  media
found.The media is in that right path .I am stuck in that area .Any help for
any body could be good.