[et-mgmt-tools] [FWD: [gtk-vnc-devel] ANNOUNCE: Release 0.1.0 of GTK-VNC]

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Thu Aug 16 00:21:39 UTC 2007

FYI, in the next couple of days I will be pushing the changes to virt-manager
to use the GTK-VNC widget for the graphical console. The GTK-VNC package is
currently undergoing review for inclusion into Fedora so binary packages
should be available in the near future.

Dan.

----- Forwarded message from "Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange at redhat.com> -----